Wednesday, 28 October 2009

G is for ........

Thanks to all who joined us in our "Flying" challenge. Some fabulous versions of things that fly!


The winner of the Secret Crafter £20 voucher is.............





Here are your random numbers:


27


Timestamp: 2009-10-27 06:43:37 UTC



Don't forget to come back later to see who is our top five this time.


Onto this week's challenge which is:-


G is for Green

We would like to see any creation as long as the main colour is green.

We are kindly sponsored by

whom have offered us this wonderful prize

.

Here is a little bit about them from their website -

Hi and welcome to Ribbon Oasis. We hope you enjoy browsing our virtual store. Whether you are looking for Organza ribbon for a forthcoming wedding or something special to enhance your scrap booking and crafting projects, we are confident that you will discover something that sparks your imagination.


We are proud to have built up an excellent relationship with several suppliers and consequently have access to a vast selection of ranges and colours - if you don't see what you need, please contact us and we will endeavour to source it. We place great importance on customer service and will try our utmost to help you find the ribbon you want.




Below are our DT samples.


























Susan







Please add your link to your blog post and not your blog to Mr Linky for us to come a visit.


24 comments:

Jess said...

Hello Ladies...
Here is my take on the Green Challenge...
Green Challeng
Thanks.
Jess

Pauline C said...

Woo hoo ladies - thankyou for picking me for last week's yummy prize! I have emailed my details to Jane and Vicky as per the sidebar :-)
Hugs
Pauline x

Crafty Chris said...

Hi great challenge, Here's mine

Terry Oulboub said...

Mmmm...green, what a fabulous challenge!! I love what the DT has created...great job ladies!

Chupa said...

Love the samples, the green colour, and I NEED to have this week's prize LOL!!!
Thank you girls :)

Chupa said...

I forgot to add the link to my entry!
Here it is ;)

ribenaruby said...

Well done to the winner! Thankyou for a fab theme and DT work is super!

Ingi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn said...

Hi gals,
Great creations this week!

I made a Sweet Pea Card

Have a great day,
--Kathryn
Kitchen Table Crafter

Beverly Gotthardt said...

What fun--I did an all orange card the other day, I'm liking these monochromatic colors. Great inspiration DT.

Hazel said...

Super cards. My card is with Mr L x

craftykitten said...

Fab DT inspiration this week. Didn't realise there were so many greens about!!
Entry is with Mr L
Hugs
Dawn xx

Donna said...

Morning girls, fantastic inspiration from the DT this week, thoroughly enjoyed this challenge as Green is not a colour I often use! I've left my link here as Mr Linky isn't working :( Donna x

You can see my card here thanks for looking

Sue said...

thanks for a great challenge and fab cards by the DT:)

sue
xx

Tatieva said...

Oh, elles sont adorables, toutes ces petites demoiselles !
Souvenirs d'enfance...
Kisses from France,
Tatieva

pezadoodle said...

samples are spectacular girlies! i left my link!
hugs
M

Trimgym said...

Hi there ladies,

Here is my first entry, 2 cards in this post that fit the bill.

Love,

Jo.

Trimgym said...

An here is my second entry.

Love,

Jo.

Trimgym said...

Some more cards fitting the bill can be found here (and all have been posted over the last few days)

Love,

Jo.

Trimgym said...

And for my last entry this week look here.

Love,

Jo.

Andria said...

Sorry I don't know how to leave a hyper link, but have really enjoyed the green theme:

http://iona-rose.blogspot.com/2009/11/thursdays-child-has-far-to-go.html

Sherri said...

super cute examples!

Squirrel x said...

Hoping Mr Linky is in a good mood but just in case he's not here's mine Hugs, Squirrel xx

Liz, said...

Here is my card for this weeks great challenge. The DT cards are fab, as always.

Thanks for looking,

Liz x
buttonsforbrains