Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Winner of 'Z is for...' Challenge

Thank you for all of your fabulous entries to our 'Z is for Zero Embellishments' challenge last week - you really made it look easy!

I added the entries in the comments section, to those already on Mr Linky...and have used Random.Org to pick the winner:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

46 

Timestamp: 2009-08-12 09:30:45 UTC

Congratulations Karen!

Could you please email me (helenbrammer@hotmail.com) with your address, so that I can get your prize in the post :0)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oooohhh thank you so much. I've never won a challenge before.

Love Karen x

Samantha said...

Well done Karen! :0)

nicol said...

Thank you for sharing this great addition
I was wondering if there was anything out there like this!
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step